From: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of LLTI-Editor
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 7:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: #8502 Sign Language LAb setup

Hi,

do we have any American Sign Language people on this list who can help.

The communications department is looking for a 20 place computer

based lab set up to teach  ASL.

They have seen the Sanoko 300 from Tandberg and heard about the Sony

ASL set up.

Seems the real problem maybe the video part.

Any reactions, suggestions - on this list or in private are greatly

appreciated.

Wolfgang

Wolfgang E. Adolph

Associate_In

Fac. Coord. for Computer Issues

Department of Mod. Lang. & Linguistics - DIF 316

Florida State University

Tallahassee, FL 32306

(850) 644-8192

(850) 644-0524 fax