I am almost certain that I lost a message today concerning another comment and a
resource link for Skype. Whoever sent this posting, please resubmit. I am unable
to recover it.

This is the second more or less catastrophic event with Thunderbird I have
experienced in recent weeks. I think I am ready to move on and try something
else - because a mail system has to be 100% reliable and Thunderbird (at least
the Mac version of it) seems to have a number of problems that make it difficult
to handle large amounts of mail with filtering, forwarding, and editing
simultaneously.

Otmar Foelsche
LLTI-Editor