Hi Barbara.

We have been using Moodle at Ohio University for a few years now in a
handful of Linguistics and ESL classes. We have been very happy with
the language support aspects and have transferred much of our
traditional audio lab functions over to Moodle, thus allowing
students to do their lab work from nearly any location.

You can visit the site (ohioenglish.com) to have a look.

If you have any specific questions I would be glad to talk with you.

Best,
Greg

Greg Kessler, Ph.D.
Director
International Teaching Associates Program