Le 15/08/06 21:24, « Stockly, Ed » <[log in to unmask]> a écrit :

> I need very dependable, bullet proof methods for doing two things:
>
> Triggering an appleScript on a mac remotely over the internet and mounting a
> networked SMB volume via an appleScript.
>
> In both cases do shell scripts would be fine.
>
> Any suggestions?

    For the first part I would trigger the script via an email with a
specific subject to a dedicated mail adress. The mail app can launch a
script when the mail is received. You can also launch a script via SSH
afaik.

--
Benoît Leraillez

Aimez les choses à double sens, mais assurez-vous bien d'abord qu'elles ont
un sens ! (S. Guitry)