I m executing in script editor

        tell application "FileMaker Pro"
                  open file "TIGER:TestingData.fp7" with passwords
"admin" for Accounts "Admin"
        end tell

& it is running successfully.

But when I try to run above code in cocoa using NSApplescript &
NSAppleEventDescriptor class as follows:

NSAppleScript *scriptObject = [[NSAppleScript alloc] initWithSource:
@"tell application \"FileMaker Pro\" open file
\"Tiger:TestingData.fp7\" with passwords \"admin\" for Accounts \"Admin\""];
NSAppleEventDescriptor *returnDescriptor = [[NSAppleEventDescriptor
alloc] init];
returnDescriptor scriptObject executeAndReturnError: &errorDict];
[scriptObject release];

but when I run above code, I get descriptorType of returnDescriptor
as kAENullEvent & thats why file doesn't get open.

What can be the solution?

Thanks,
Palav