For German: Everything from the "Deutsche Welle".

MR

Dr. Marcel Rotter
Assistant Professor of German
Department of Modern Foreign Languages
University of Mary Washington
219 Combs Hall
1301 College Ave.
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Telephone: 540.654.1996
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://people.umw.edu/~mrotter/MySite/

Office Hours: M-F 2-3

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/20/06 1:26 PM >>>

--- Forwarded Message from Alison Sommer <[log in to unmask]> ---

>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: Alison Sommer <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Language Podcasts
>Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:20:58 -0500

I am looking for recommendations of good podcasts in German, French,
Russian, Japanese and Spanish. They don't need to be specifically
focused on language instruction, I just want some well done and
interesting podcasts in those languages so that I can make them
available to our students and faculty. All recommendations are very
welcome. Thank you.

Alison Sommer

Culpeper Language Center Director
Gustavus Adolphus College