Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Both Tascam and Marantz make professional grade cassette to CD recorders.  I'm sure there are others out there.  We use the Marantz  CDR510 in our recording studio, and it works quite well.  A good quality tape recording with distinct programming pauses will produce a CD with appropriate tracks automatically, without much operator attention.  However, the auto-track feature can produce some unintended results: 1) if the tape has substantial background noise, then the entire tape will result in a single CD track; 2) If the tape is a conversation with many pauses, the copy may abort due to the CD exceeding the maximum number of tracks.  In these cases, an operator will need to monitor the recording and insert tracks manually or turn the auto-track feature off.  The CDR510 requires a manual operation to finalize the disc for playback on standard CD players.

Harold H. Hendricks

1163A JFSB

Brigham Young University

Provo, UT 84602-6703