Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 14:53:52 -0800 (PST)
From: Joseph Kautz <[log in to unmask]>
To: LLTI-List <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Odeo - Free site for recording audio online

A colleague of mine just showed me odeo.com    Odeo describes itself in
the following way - "Odeo is a creative way to record and share audio
and its free. You can record audio
and then share it with your Odeo contacts, by email, or by placing it in a
Channel for all the world to hear. Audio from Odeo can be downloaded to
desktops,  iPods, and mp3 players. Were working to make sharing audio via
the web better  and as easy as possible."

Some serious student privacy concerns but interesting tool for students.

Joseph

--
Ellen Anderson
Academic Technology Project Manager for Languages