________________________________

From: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alison Sommer
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 7:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: skype recording on Mac

I'd be very interested in that. To record skype we have been using
audacity, which only gets half the conversation unless you have a dual
soundcard, which we don't have in our labs right now. Any easier
solution would be quite welcome!

Alison Sommer

Gustavus Adolphus