Extended Deadline for proposals: December 19, 2005.

SOCALLT 2006

Teaching and Technology: All Languages, All Levels, All Institutions

Please note that the deadline for SOCALLT 2006 presentation proposal submissions has been extended to Monday, December 19, 2005.

SOCALLT 2006 will be held at Collin County Community College (Plano, Texas) on February 24-25 (Friday & Saturday).  The South Central Association for Language Learning Technology invites SOCALLT/IALLT members and other interested professionals to participate in our next annual meeting. Proposals should address issues and innovations in technology-enhanced language instruction. We encourage participation not only from colleagues at universities but also community colleges and high schools. We also encourage our colleagues in areas adversely affected by the recent hurricanes to attend (registration will be free for these people).

For more information, check the websites at:

http://www.mola.tcu.edu/socallt/SOCALLT_2006_conference.html  (call for participation)

Submit proposals for individual or joint presentations, demonstrations, and panel discussions to:

1) Online: http://iws.ccccd.edu/dweasenforth/Socallt2006/socallt2006.htm (proposals, registration, hotel, and other information)

or email and snail mail to:

2) Dr. Scott G. Williams
President, South Central Association for Language Learning Technology
Dept. of Modern Languages and Literatures
Box 297210
Texas Christian University
Ft. Worth, Texas 76129
Tel: Office (817) 257-7163
email: [log in to unmask]

SOCALLT is an affiliate of IALLT, comprising the six-state region of Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.

http://www.mola.tcu.edu/socallt/