Recently my boss came to me with the idea that we should be using Pod casts as audio resources for our foreign language departments. We were visualizing being able to put together a system so that for each language there are a few pod casts we subscribe to, and for each pod cast we would maintain a small archive of, say, the latest 5 casts, for the students to download and listen to. I was wondering if anybody else was using pod casts in a similar way in their language departments and how you have it set up. Thank you.

Alison Sommer
Culpeper Language Center Director
Gustavus Adolphus College
Saint Peter, MN