--- Forwarded Message from Monica Lee <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 21:55:38 -0500
>From: Monica Lee <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Problem/project-based learning for ESL: Web site is up and running!

Hi, my name is Monica Lee, a Purdue graduate student in Educational Technology
and also with TESOL master's degree.

Based on the observation and videotaping of a middle-school ESL classroom
employing a problem-based learning approach, I$E2ve developed a web site
(www.pblforesl.com) that introduces how problem-based learning can be applied
in ESL learning situations.

Now, the web site is up and running at www.pblforeslcom.

Again, (thank you for those who completed a need analysis survey before), I
need your help for a survey to examine the effectiveness of the web site and to
improve it better.

Please visit the site, PBL for ESL, at www.pblforesl.com.
Then, spend a minute to complete a survey at
http://hostedsurvey.ics.purdue.edu/takesurvey.asp?c=pblforesl032805 (or at
www.pblforesl.com).

Your survey be greatly helpful to increase the quality of the web site.
Thank you again.

Monica Lee
Graduate Student
Educational Technology