--- Forwarded Message from Michael Shaughnessy <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 12:39:04 -0500
>From: Michael Shaughnessy <[log in to unmask]>
>To: LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Sought: Image Databases

Hello,

I am seeking link suggestions for image databases that are particularly
useful for language / culture instruction. Which sites do you actively
use? If you also have secondary resources for articles dealing with the
pedagogical applications of images, please send any links or suggested
readings along.

Thanks,
Mike Shaughnessy

Michael Shaughnessy, Ph.D.