--- Forwarded Message from Roberto Perez <[log in to unmask]> ---

At 03:36 PM 3/3/04, John de Szendeffy wrote:

>  If you have the new LCD iMacs
>(we call them "iLamps"), then is your question one of video quality on
>an LCD vs.

Finally! :-) :-)  I've been telling our Mac guy that those new computers
look like a row of lamps in our computer lab, and he keeps getting into his
"dont-you-criticize-my-Macs-you" mode and dismisses my comment.

I'll call them "iLamps" next time to see his reaction :-)

Roberto Perez