Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - LLTI Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

--- Forwarded Message from "Jesse Keyser" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Jesse Keyser" <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 07:12:26
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Classroom information on the web

Good Morning,
If you are interested in receiving a review copy of SchoolCenter, please let me know.
This is a content management system to have teachers updating content on the web, (WebPages) on their own with only one hour of training.  There is no commitment or obligation to receive a review copy of SchoolCenter.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Jesse Keyser
http://www.k12schoolwebpages.com
1.888.642.4448