--- Forwarded Message from Donnie Sendelbach <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 12:21:44 -0600
>From: Donnie Sendelbach <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Professor-controlled anonymous chat

Hello,
Has anyone used anonymous chatrooms for classes before?  A professor here is looking for something
over which she'd have some control--assigning usernames, so that she'd know who's responding but the
other student wouldn't.  If you have any suggestions, especially freeware, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks, Donnie