I have found this thread very interesting. There is an abundance of programs, workflows, and distribution schemes that probably deserves to be put into a more readable and searchable format than our archives. What I am thinking of is a website devoted to audio, video, and graphics digitization, compression, storage, and distribution - organized along various software programs/packages - with comments by actual users - focused on the needs of learning centers. Is there anybody out there who is interested in helping to set this up? email to [log in to unmask] if you have throughts about this or would like to help.... Otmar Foelsche