Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - LLTI Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

--- Forwarded Message from "David Flores" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 09:28:27 -0500
>From: "David Flores" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "<"<[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Another Bibliography Request

Can anyone provide me with bibliography concerning the effectiveness of
pronunciation self-study/self-correction in a language laboratory
environment? In other words, what I'd like to know is this: How
effectively can a non-native speaker of a language improve his/her
pronunciation through self-study exercises that entail the  comparing of
his/her recorded voice to that of a recorded reference speaker?

Thanks,
Dave Flores

David Flores
Director: Language Learning Center