Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - LLTI Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Russian keyboard (hardware)
>Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:44:15 -0500

Does anybody out there know where I can get my hands on a pure Russian
(Cyrillic) keyboard?  All I can find on the web are English/Russian
keyboards and transparent Cyrillic labels, and what I really want is to see
ONLY the Russian alphabet, not the English one.  Thanks.

Sue

Susan Breeyear, Assistant Director
Information Technology
Instructional Technology Center