Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - LLTI Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

--- Forwarded Message from Ruth Trometer <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:14:54 -0400
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Ruth Trometer <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: leaving

Hi all,
   This is my last day here at MIT as I start my year's leave of
absence.  We'll be heading our boat south at the end of September on
no set schedule.  Our Interim Director is Hiroyo Saito, so if you
need anything or want to come and visit, contact her
([log in to unmask]).  I'll miss seeing you all at the IALLT conference
in Michigan.  From everything I've heard, it's suppose to be great.
I'll be back next August, so you'll hear from me then.

Ruth