Doubling the size of the video puts quite a bit of strain on the CPU and/or the video card. Your symptoms point towards the video card and the amount of memory on it, particularly if you are mirroring the video. We have done some testing in this area and had fairly interesting results.... particularly with early generations of Apple's tower and laptop machines.All iBooks, for example, do well with mirroring, first generation Titanium powerbooks do poorly with mirroring. Towers perform well, depending on the video cards. Results with Dell towers and laptops were generally OK. If you are using a web browser for display, you can't change the size of the video window. If you know the rtsp address of the movie, you can play it via Media Player or MoviePlayer directly and can change the size easily. If the segments are short, you may want to consider http serving the video - that will download the movie to your computer and you can "scrub" (I.e. move the slider) the segment easily. Running video over a wireless network is not a good idea. The bandwidth is there for about two to three clients running at 150 kilobytes per second - but it simply doesn't work too well. Otmar Foelsche