Having PC, Macs, and other platforms on one network is easy. The problems arise with authentication, printer sharing, and more. Windows 95, XP home have no business being in our labs.... Windows ME, 98 should be updated to 2000 immediately. Once you have a Mac/Windows 2000 (and I believe XP Pro) environment, things will become relatively easy ( and I amean relatively), because Redmond will definitely invent something new that will make your live miserable, like the latest Windows MediaPlayer that cannot read hinted files! Otmar