Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - LLTI Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

--- Forwarded Message from Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 20:17:32 -0400
>From: Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: IALLT publisher's initiative
>To: [log in to unmask]

------------------
Thanks to the ten (or so) of you who have replied so far expressing
interest in participating in this dialogue.

Unfortunately so far, we only have one side of the dialogue represented,
that of IALLT members along with one publisher distribution person.

We NEED some publisher reps. to participate to create a true dialog.
If I could ask those IALLT members with contacts with publishers
to use to those contacts to get some publisher representation on board,
we can go ahead with our discussion.

Thanks for all help any of you can give.

BEST, Mike Ledgerwood