I continue to be amazed how much technical expertise is available on llti... The advice to chuck NT is probably appropriate. I should have remembered how ugly the Mac implementation on NT really was and should not have made the statement that NT should probably work!. (I should Let David Herren comment on this....) In fact, even W2K still has a few problems with its Mac implementation. Try to move a file into the trash (from a Mac client) and use the regained space! Impossible! My only solution has been to bring down the server machine and restart it. That way the space will be available again.... (Of course, if I had remembered, I would have removed the unwanted files directly on the server machine. I hope this novice will remember the next time!) We have tried our web-based lab with streaming audio and video with Internet Explorer on OS X - and things work fine. We have also tried to play files as file-served - that approach works well in OS X, too. We do not run OS X on any of our public machines. The prime reason for this is the lack of Microsoft Office and the lack of SCSI support (especially for UW2) for scanners and other peripherals. Otmar