--- Forwarded Message from Mary Ball <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 16:58:08 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Mary Ball <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Situations video

------------------
Dear LLTIers,
        I'm looking for information on a French instructional video called
Situations.  One of our professors is a fan of this video from her TAing
days.  Last year I tried to find it and was told that it was in the
process of going into a new edition, therefore out of print.  Has anyone
purchased the new edition of the tape?  If so, do you have publisher's
info?

Thanks,

Mary Ball
Director, Language Lab