--- Forwarded Message from "Primov, Rachida S" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Primov, Rachida S" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Results of Survey on Teaching Loads
>Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 08:27:32 -0400

Dear Colleagues,

Recently,  I requested information on required teaching loads of language
lab directors.  I received usable information on 30 institutions.

Here is a summary of the results:

No teaching responsibilities:             31%
Up to two courses per year:               43%
More than two and up to three courses:    13%
Four or more courses:                     13%

If you need any additional information, p-lease let me know.

Thank you to all of you who responded to my request,  I will have other
surveys in the future!

Best regards,

Rachida Primov
The Eleonore Graves Tripp Foreign Languages Laboratory, Director
University of Miami
Phone: (305) 284-4858 X 8-7228
Fax: (305) 284-2225