--- Forwarded Message from Keiko Schneider <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 19:09:24 -0700
>To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],        [log in to unmask]
>From: Keiko Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: URL change and update of Bookmarks
>Cc: [log in to unmask]

------------------
I apologize for cross posting.

Keiko Schneider's Bookmarks (portal site for students and teachers of
Japaense) has been moved and updated.  Please make a note.
New location: http://www.sabotenweb.com/bookmarks/

I would appreciate if you could spared the word of mouth.  Thank you for
your attention.

Sincerely yours,
Keiko Schneider

Keiko Schneider
Please note my new address: [log in to unmask]
New URL for Bookmarks: http://www.sabotenweb.com/bookmarks