Do you like coding fun projects outside of class, and making friends interested in Computer Science? If so, come to the Dartmouth CS Society meeting!

Sunday 4/28

ECSC 127

7-8pm

To learn more about us, please visit our website! https://dsocss.github.io/website/

What is the Dartmouth CS Society?

The Dartmouth Society of Computer Science Students (DSOCSS) is a student-run organization that aims to form a strong CS community on campus through team projects and various events. Over the past quarter our team has programmed a sudoku solver, code that solves systems of linear equations, and a two-player variant of Conway's game of life. We look forward to new projects that the Spring term will bring us!

Website: https://dsocss.github.io/website/

Discord: https://discord.gg/vyBvhgcGKj

GitHub: https://github.com/DSOCSS

If you are interested in joining our group and have any questions, please email our club here: [log in to unmask]

We look forward to seeing you at Sunday's meeting!

- Dartmouth CS Society