Are you interested in formal fraternity recruitment (rush) for 24F?

If you missed our first email, please fill out the following Google Form below. This is not binding but instead used to gauge interest for houses.

https://forms.gle/6DW4T5a5nd1p8ebG9

The Interfraternity Council is here to support fraternities and individuals going through recruitment. We hope to ensure an equitable and enjoyable experience for all students involved in Greek life. Please feel free to blitz Jon Pazen<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with any concerns and questions.

Thank you,

IFC Cabinet

————————

President: Jon Pazen<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Vice President: Deha Kilickaya<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Treasurer: Ansh Motiani<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Secretary: Ethan Lieberman<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Public Relations Chair: Varun Swaminathan<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Recruitment Chair: Samuel Halfpenny<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Philanthropy Chair: Jordan Van der Meulen<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Programming Chair: Tarun Kamuran<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[https://lh7-us.googleusercontent.com/WcgtBLB-YYTrEtuxzxuE8LfdkWibFsvwfGT18UmsC8WKyL-sQ8_TAF0Lc4T4EJS9rKTkmfdKeVNow6PrjFfJPze-Rr_OPKwnySe8buOAP8tCjaZGK6EVW1AphF5q1bEkOaxPjn-S-ro2ZLUm0145egE]