Tonight, channel your inner artist at our Bob Ross Painting Night, and tomorrow, chill with a laid-back S'mores Event. Don’t miss these nights of creativity and relaxation!

TONIGHT

Collis Crafter Dark: Bob Ross Paint Night

Friday, April 19th | 10PM | Studio Sudikoff

Grab your brushes and let your creativity flow under the soothing guidance of Bob Ross’s spirit. Whether you’re a seasoned painter or a curious newbie, come create your own “happy little trees” as we transform Sudikoff into a vibrant art studio. It's the perfect chance to unwind, meet new friends, and discover the joy of painting in a chill, supportive vibe.

TOMORROW NIGHT

4/20 Let’s Get Blazed

Saturday, April 20th | 10PM | Collis Patio

What’s better than gathering around a crackling fire under the starry sky? Doing it with marshmallows and the best company! Join us Saturday for an evening of warmth and laughter at the fire pits. Let's toast some marshmallows, share stories, and enjoy the blazing beauty of community and firelight.

See You Around Tonight!!!

❤️,

Your Friends at Collis After Dark