HELLO FUTURE LIFE SAVERS!

[cid:cc375bfa-f70e-464b-a42a-73146f22f862]

Are you interested in completing an American Heart Association BLS CPR certification? You should be. CPR is an invaluable skill and it only takes one class with Dartmouth EMS to become completely proficient. We have just added a few new dates and times for CPR classes, so check those out on the Signup Genius link below. If none of those dates work for you or your group, please email us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>! Also, please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.

SIGN UP!!!

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0C45A5A92FA1FF2-47237861-dartmouth

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0C45A5A92FA1FF2-47237861-dartmouth

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0C45A5A92FA1FF2-47237861-dartmouth

[cid:1bdde1bc-2912-4b46-9569-854ffcab979b]

We can't wait to see you in class :)

Cordially,

Community Training Officers

Dartmouth EMS

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0C45A5A92FA1FF2-47237861-dartmouth
[https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.signupgenius.com/memberImages/A90437D185716D7ED3C7E9CA66466324_71896432.jpg]<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0C45A5A92FA1FF2-47237861-dartmouth>
Dartmouth EMS - CPR and First Aid Classes 24S<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0C45A5A92FA1FF2-47237861-dartmouth>
Dartmouth EMS offers American Heart Association certification courses in First Aid and CPR. Most of our CPR courses are at the “Heartsaver” level, though we do offer training at the “Healthcare Provider” (Basic Life Support) level for professional rescuers. Our BLS CPR course is available at a subsidized rate of $45 per course for undergraduate students. The cost for graduate students, faculty, staff, and community members is $60 per course (as of January 2024). Our combined Heartsaver CPR AED + First Aid course is availble at $60. If you would like to sign up for one of our classes, please use the form below.  As of January 2024, we only accept payment through DASH for Dartmouth students, or cheques from non-students. We also accept internal chartstring transfers for Dartmouth organizations. Our Heartsaver courses usually last up to 6 hours for combined CPR and First Aid, while our BLS courses last up to 4 hours. Combined courses reflect the sum of how long it takes per course, and while most comb
www.signupgenius.com