Before we take you back in time: DTC recognizes that Spring Awakening contains sensitive topics* that we will handle with the utmost care. You will not to portray any intimate moments in auditions or callbacks. We are dedicated to honoring our performers’ boundaries throughout the rehearsal and performance process.

 🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Imagine. Germany. 1891. SEX ED = Homemade anatomy books and storks depositing babies on your doorstep

So many emotions….you must release them through song and dance.

Your release date: March 30

You gotta time it: 10AM-2PM and 3PM-7PM…no more than ten minutes

Where you ask? Wilson 301

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

In case you haven’t heard, Displaced Theatre Company is holding cast and crew auditions for our 24S production:

SPRING AWAKENING

So wake up and sign up!

We would love to see you there.

Come prepared with 16-32 bars (around 1 minute!) of ANY song.

SIGN UP HERE!

*Content disclosure: Spring awakening contains mentions of abortion, explicit language, verbal and sexual abuse, as well as depictions of suicide, partial nudity and sexual content.