Hello Dartmouth!

It’s April Fools, and I know what you are thinking. What is the ultimate prank that will leave friends embarrassed, laughing, or possibly cursing your name. Well, look no further! Leave your whoopie cushions at home because Ujima Dance Troupe is about to offer you the ultimate prank, called………

Drum roll please………

Drum Roll GIFs | GIFDB.com

Dance-A-Grams🕺🕺🕺

Picture this: Your unsuspecting friend is sitting in blobby or FFB, studying peacefully,

Hell Week – Literature & the Internet

and then a whole parade of UJI Dancers swarms them. They are ready for war. Ready to wow them with their amazing and sexy MOVES!

Mc Hammer Flash Mob GIFs | TenorElvis Gif GIFs | Tenor

This is something you CANNOT miss out on. Trust me when I say, the way your friend will not only be confused but also entertained. Who wouldn’t want to pull this prank?

                                                    I Want This GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Here is the GOOGLE FORM where you can put your mischievous thoughts to work and send an April Fool’s Uji Dance-A-Gram!