STONEFENCE WINTER 2024 ISSUE NOW LIVE!

It's here!!!! check out last term's amazing writing and art on our website:

✨https://www.stonefencereviewmag.com✨

drop a like or leave a comment and keep an eye out for our print issue coming soon........

aaaaand... are you a writer or artist looking to see your work published online and in a print magazine?

We are now open for submissions!

 SUBMIT to

The

Stonefence

 Review

Submissions for our Spring 2024 issue are due

MAY 1ST to

Stonefence is Dartmouth's oldest literary magazine that

accepts & anonymously reviews submissions for poetry, prose, fiction, art, classwork, etc. If you don't think your work fits those categories, don't let that stop you…

anything and everything welcome!

We also host open meetings every Thursday at 8:00 PM in the Poetry Room in Sanborn.

Swing by if you're interested in joining our editorial board, want to learn more about how to submit, or just to say hi!

All are welcome!

Please also join our 2023-2024 GroupMe:

(even if you aren't sure you want to commit to going to a meeting... this is waaayyy less effort!)

https://groupme.com/join_group/70942974/YI6Pemc8

Writers may submit any work up to 8 pages long,

with a limit of 3 prose pieces, 6 poems,

and 10 pieces of art. Please submit writing in Word doc or PDF format (without your name on it!!!) and art submissions as jpegs. Thank you!

💌💌

Stonefence