Hello all!

We have big news! HPP is moving to a new office location! As of Wednesday, March 6, our new office will be located at 37 Dewey Field Rd. We’re also very excited for you that our neighbors will be with the Dana Biomedical Library, a BEAUTIFUL space to study, before or after you meet with us!

Where is 37 Dewey Field Rd Located?

Below are detailed directions for finding our new office. You can also find these instructions on our website.

Directions by Staircase

  1. Entering from the Maynard Lot entrance, you’ll be on the 2nd floor.
  2. Go LEFT and walk down the hallway. You’ll see a staircase in front of you.
  3. Go up the staircase to the 4th floor, (remember, you started on the 2nd floor so it’s not far!) then turn LEFT and walk down the hallway.
  4. You’ll find Rae’s office on your LEFT. Her room number is 423.
  5. Check-in with Rae and she’ll direct you to our waiting room where you can hang out until your appointment with Nicole or Sarah!

Directions by Elevator

  1. Entering from the Maynard Lot entrance, you’ll be on the 2nd floor.
  2. Go LEFT and walk down the hallway. You’ll see a staircase in front of you.
  3. At the staircase, turn RIGHT and continue down the hallway.
  4. You’ll pass through a kitchen area and will find the elevator on your LEFT.
  5. Choose the button for the 4th floor.
  6. Exit the elevator and turn RIGHT.
  7. On your right, you’ll find Rae’s office. Her room number is 423.
  8. Check-in with Rae and she’ll direct you to our waiting room where you can hang out until your appointment with Nicole or Sarah!

We can’t wait to see you in our new space! Come find us and explore the Biomedical library at the same time! Please note, the new office space is a work in-progress - our final decor, furniture, and signage will arrive later in the spring.

We look forward to seeing you!

Nicole, Sarah, and Rae

Access the HPP24 Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the HPP24 List