DID YOU FILL THIS OUT YET??!

https://sites.google.com/dartmouth.edu/gk-faqs/home

From: Programming Board <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, February 27, 2024 at 8:13 PM
To: Campus List Serv <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fill Out the Green Key Artist Survey!!!

Alright folks, it's time for more Green Key feedback

and we know you've got questions too!

Good news! We have a website to answer your burning questions!

https://sites.google.com/dartmouth.edu/gk-faqs/home

Make sure to take our NEW artist survey at the bottom of the page!!! Survey closes March 6th

(if you don't take our surveys, we can't know what you want! this survey is different than our genre survey)

(You'll  find the results of our last survey about genre preferences/interests on this page too)

Also...you come to our meetings any/every Wednesday at 5:30pm in Collis 303 if you want to get involved with planning Green   Key or other fun events :)

Ok so just to recap

the plan is:

1) check out the GreenKey website and read all that good info

2) Take the artist survey

kthx, PB😘