As week 9 comes to a close, do you find yourself longing for...a little treat?
Perhaps even a way to help others in the process??

crying cat - Imgflip

Great news! You can help launch a new symbol for teen mental health in honor of World Teen Mental Wellness Day!

Got your interest? Get involved in 3 easy steps:
  1. Email us or dm us on IG (@dartmouthmhu) to get a sticker
  2. Take a picture with your snazzy sticker on March 1st or 2nd
  3. Share the picture with MHU via IG or email for the chance to win a wellness goodie bag for finals!

But wait, there's more!!!!

Join MHU, the SWC, the ASC, and the Dartmouth Library team for an end-of-term celebration 4-6pm this coming Tuesday, March 5th!

Remember...

Chibird on X: "Sometimes we motivate ourselves by saying we can earn rest  after we work hard, which is totally understandable and I've done it myself  too! But at the same time,

Have a wonderful weekend! We have MHU drop-in peer support available via Zoom 10pm-midnight on Sunday. Please don't hesitate to reach out!

❤️ MHU