A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM!
This Saturday at 11 am and Sunday at 5 pm in Dartmouth Hall 105!
Seats are all free (we are a crew of patches that work for bread upon Athenian Stalls) but first come first serve as space is limited.
No knowledge of the play is needed for a good laugh!
Here are some raving reviews of the production:
"The parenting strategies used in this play are not conducive to fostering good relationships with your children - 4/10" - Parenting Magazine

"(about the wall) ~the wittiest partition that I ever heard discourse - 10/10" - Stonefence Review

"This is the silliest stuff that ever I heard - 5 stars" - The Dartmouth Jack-o-Lantern
(Us if you don't come)