Putting the X in Expressions!

The Office of Pluralism & Leadership (OPAL) is looking to hear from students on their thoughts of summer term (X term) at Dartmouth to help guide the development of this year's summer activities and programs. We are looking to hear from the perspective of current students about the things you feel you WANT or WANTED to experience and explore during your summer term on campus.

Even if you are a first year who isn't sure about summer term, a student who was abroad or away during your Sophomore Summer, a student who didn't have a "traditional sophomore summer" or if you are not really sure where you will be for your summer term to come, ALL feedback, thoughts, ideas, suggestions are welcomed!

We appreciate any input you provide as we strive to create more opportunities for students to learn, thrive and build community all year round!

Feel free to complete our input form here!

Best,
The Office of Pluralism & Leadership