Hi all!

The Boston Shoulder Institute at Massachusetts General Hospital is looking to hire a Clinical Research Coordinator. To learn more, please see the attached job description.

Sincerely,
Nicole, Sarah, and Rae

From: Koljaka, Sarah M. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2024 2:34 PM
To: Health Professions Program <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Available Gap Year Clinical Research Position at MGH 2024-2025

You don't often get email from [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Learn why this is important<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>
Hello,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Sarah Koljaka and I am the current clinical research coordinator at the Massachusetts General Hospital Department of Orthopedic Surgery - Harvard Shoulder Service. I am writing to share the listing for my current position with you, as this is a gap year role that is particularly suitable for pre-medical students who wish to take some time before matriculating/applying to medical school. If you can circulate this posting among your pre-medical and other interested students, I would really appreciate it. We would expect applicants to begin the role around May. Thank you!

Best,
Sarah Koljaka
Clinical Research Coordinator I
Harvard Shoulder Service

Massachusetts General Hospital
55 Fruit Street, Boston, MA 02114
T 617-643-2633
[cid:image001.png@01DA4D3F.A2B8A820]

Please note that this e-mail is not secure (encrypted).  If you do not wish to continue communication over unencrypted e-mail, please notify the sender of this message immediately.  Continuing to send or respond to e-mail after receiving this message means you understand and accept this risk and wish to continue to communicate over unencrypted e-mail.