Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Knock, knock

[cid:image005.gif@01DA42F9.9AA3D8D0]

Who’s there?

[cid:image001.png@01DA42F9.88648570]

It’s RoBo Basement😳

[cid:image002.png@01DA42F9.88648570]

RoBo Basement Who??????

[cid:image003.png@01DA42F9.88648570]

What other RoBo basement is there🤨? Do you even go here??

[cid:image004.png@01DA42F9.88648570]

Know you could write funnier than that?

Don’t know if you could write funnier than that but would like to try?

Come Join Jack-O, Dartmouth’s Comedy Magazine 2night at 9pm in RoBo Basement!!!!

Absolutely positively no experience needed! We’ll teach you every step you need to pitch jokes🤭, plan pranks🤡, and do comedy writing✍️.

Don’t want to do any of that?

Well show up anyway to get some laughs in!

We meet every Tuesday and Thursday at 9pm in RoBo basement. We have no auditions, and no attendance commitments. Come when you can!

TLDR;

*Unfunny joke*

PULL UP TO ROBO @9 FOR FUNNY!!!!

NEW MEMBERS WELCOME!