Hey Everyone!

We at Club Squash want to extend you a warm welcome to 24W and share some important announcements if you plan on joining us this term!

For New Members/PE Students:

  1. Join our Dartmouth Groups Page
  2. Fill out the (~1 minute) Club Sports Waiver if you haven’t already
  3. Join our GroupMe to stay up to date with our practice schedule and logistics

For Returning Members:
  1. If you would like to be eligible for PE credit join via Darthub Course Election
  1. Join our GroupMe if you haven't already

Practice will formally start next Tuesday, January 9th from 6:15-7:30pm but are welcome to come in this week and hit around. We look forward to seeing new and returning faces and are looking forward to a great term!

Yours truly,

Club Squash

Avi Singh: [log in to unmask]
Catherine Lapey: Catherine.M.Lapey.26@dartmouth.edu