Hello all!

In addition to the email we sent out yesterday, the Division of Rheumatology at the Hospital for Special Surgery is looking to hire for another research assistant position. You can find the job descriptions for each position attached, as well as the original emails sent to us below.

Sincerely,

Sarah, Nicole, and Rae

Hello,

My name is Sarah Gottesman, and I am a research assistant in the Division of Rheumatology at the Hospital for Special Surgery in Manhattan. We are currently looking for graduating seniors to add to our research team, with a start date of May or June of 2024.

I have attached a posting which contains the job description as well as my contact information. We request that applicants send a cover letter (with preferred job duration), resume, and transcript to my email ([log in to unmask]). We would really appreciate your help in distributing this information to interested seniors. I am happy to answer any questions!

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Sarah

Sarah Gottesman

Research Assistant

HSS CLASS-Rheum® Coordinator
HSS Academy of Medical Educators

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

HSS | Hospital for Special Surgery

535 East 70th Street, New York, NY 10021

TEL 646.714.6655

This e mail and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering this e mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and also by reply e mail, and then delete this e mail and any attachments.

To Our Patients (if applicable): By choosing to use e mail to communicate, you understand and agree to the following:

(1) The use of e mail poses risks to the confidentiality of your health information. The Internet is an open network and provides no inherent protection for confidential information, including your health information. In responding to this email, you accept these risks.

(2) Contact HSS or your physician by telephone or in person regarding critical or time-sensitive issues.