Hi Folks!

If you are interested in working in a primary care setting, MedServe is a unique Fellowship program that matches recent graduates with health centers throughout the state of North Carolina. See the below information and info attached. To supplement their stipend, they try to help accepted applicants find affordable housing.

If you are interesting in pursuing a position next year that is service centered but for which you would need to supplement the stipend, explore the Dartmouth Center for Social Impact LEWIN and the Dickey Center LOMBARD post grad fellowships which provide a stipend for a year of service focused work post grad.

Warmest wishes,

Sarah and your HPP team

Health Professions Program

Carson 125

Dartmouth College

(603) 646-3377

Sarah Berger, Assistant Dean, Health Professions Advising

Nicole Roeper, Assistant Dean, Health Professions Advising

Rae Stokes, Program Coordinator

Visit our WEBPAGE for information and to see our:

WEEKLY DROP IN HOURS AND BY APPOINTMENT