The Rocky Mini Grants Committee is HERE! Did you know that we offer funding for conferences or on-campus events? Rocky Mini Grants will provide funding for conference registration and for an event hosted by a student organization up to $1,000.

Apply by the deadline (Next Thursday, 11/09) for your application to be considered during the next working group meeting. For further information regarding the application process, please visit the Rockefeller Center website at https://rockefeller.dartmouth.edu/funding/student-mini-grants.

Contact us directly by sending questions to [log in to unmask]

We look forward to reading your applications!