Hey Ruckus!

Join us for community lunch tomorrow, 11/15, from 12:30-1:30pm in Irving Commons (IR 275). On the menu is a nourishing homemade veggie and white bean stew featuring squash, leeks, and kale from your very own O Farm, plus cornbread and cookies! We’ll have vegan and GF options available.

We want to carve out time to gather and give thanks to you all for your hard work towards making this campus more sustainable and your commitment towards building community with each other. We hope to see you there!

Warmly,

Dartmouth Sustainability Staff – Rosi, Laura, Marcus, Jack, and Rachel