Do you want to learn more about primary care access?

Are you interested in social impact work?

Do you want to get involved with volunteer work in the Upper Valley community?

Are you interested in working with the Alzheimer's Association?

If you answered YES! to any of these questions, consider joining us at our next meeting of Dartmouth’s Chapter of Primary Care Progress! Anyone is welcome to attend, and we meet every SUNDAY at 4 p.m. in Berry 368.

Sign up for our GroupMe here to stay in the loop:
https://groupme.com/join_group/96783592/FAy2sA1E

[cid:66bd60c4-a0ad-4ceb-934b-87955c6d19a2]

Come learn about our exciting project with the Alzheimer's Association this term that we are continuing on Sunday.

What is Primary Care Progress?
Primary Care Progress is a national non-profit organization that is working to innovate and advocate for the primary care system in the United States. The Dartmouth chapter is comprised of a group of committed students who are passionate about serving others and strengthening the Dartmouth community's relationship with primary care. See our website linked below for more information.

See you there!
PCP Execs

Questions? Blitz us at...

Dartmouth Primary Care Progress