Hey you! Interested in photography, blogging, or storytelling

Looking for a fun, low-commitment club?

Join Humans of Dartmouth!

We welcome all class years, no experience necessary!

If you want to sign up to be an interviewer/photographer this term, all you have to do is fill out this form: https://forms.gle/xA1Y7qkrejGQDUUq6

Feel free to join our Group Me too! https://groupme.com/join_group/89781937/uzWjPEtv

Based on Humans of New York, Humans of Dartmouth is an organization that aims to tell the stories of members of the Dartmouth community through photography and casual interviews. We interview students, staff, and faculty members to learn about their personal experiences and gain their perspective on a variety of issues. Through these conversations, we collect quotes and photographs that we publish on the Humans of Dartmouth Facebook and Instagram pages. Each conversation gives us a compelling glimpse into the life of an individual at Dartmouth.

Check out our Facebook and Instagram pages for our past work!
We are sponsored by the Tucker Center -- check them out here.