Love volleyball?

[https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0GqJZqvCrSup5hNS/giphy.gif]

Want to travel and compete against other teams?

[https://media.giphy.com/media/l4EpkCVEPxXInQ9Co/giphy.gif]

Looking for a fun and social way to stay active?

[https://media.giphy.com/media/3ornjUj5Q1uCkZTB1m/giphy.gif]

Join the Women’s Club Volleyball team!

We are a group of women* who enjoy playing competitive volleyball and generally spending time together. There are no dues (so joiningv is free)! We practice three days a week and go to 2-3 weekend tournaments a term playing against the club volleyball teams of other colleges in the Northeast. In the Spring, our team travels to nationals to compete against the top club volleyball teams from across the nation.

*In recent history, the members of our club have all been women, but non-binary and gender non-conforming folks are also more than welcome to join :)

How can you TRYOUT???

 Tryouts are Monday (9/18) (7:00-8:30pm) and Wednesday (9/20) (5:30-7:00pm) .

Please make sure you fill out this form before coming!!!: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScNSeOCMFZLvrDf-IWd2BxmQ9OVSnmJFg7B_GtEy-dfvJFBcw/viewform?usp=sf_link

We hope to see you there!

[https://media.giphy.com/media/cstHEo3umAADEfFAvZ/giphy.gif]

<3 Anna & AK & Lindsay & Elyjah, Women’s Club Volleyball Co-Captains