Hi Folks!
Dr. Mike Zegans has let us know that they can hire another person in their Ophthalmology department for next year! The job consists of a combination of scribing, some medical assistant duties, and the opportunity to get involved in some research as well.  All three current three employees have all had the chance to be involved in papers.  There is a lot of hands on clinical exposure!

If interested, check out the description enclosed and reach out directly to
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>   and

From: Michael E. Zegans [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 10:58 AM
To: Sarah L. Berger [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Scribe research positions

Hi Sarah,
We have another position we'd love to hire for in the Ophthalmology department here at DHMC.
Please have candidates reach out to me or Christine or if you have any questions

Thanks for your help with this!

Mike

Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
[cid:image001.jpg@01D98E39.F81C3AE0]<https://www.dartmouth-health.org/>

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE:

This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.